Thursday, September 22, 2005,7:20 AM
Window To My Soul
I finally told my love about this site. No, I did not tell him the actual URL, so I can breathe a little. I mentioned that I am using this blog as a practice site, to encourage myself to write more frequently, which I hope leads me to writing an actual book worth mentioning. I told him of the various blogs that I have been reading since July this year while in London, which includes my personal opinion on the various blogs.

While we were on the topic of attaching personal photos, he quizzed me about placing some of my own photos. "A photo is worth a thousand words." My love said. "You might find faithful readership, if you put some photos of yourself."

What I want is to build literary credibility. I want to write something that people can relate to; something that everyone says, "Wow, how true." I want my readers to laugh and cry with me as I spin my tales. I want you to be able to emphatise with the characters. I want you, my dear readers to pin for Otto, wish that you could hug her and feel her.


***
I have been reflecting a lot lately. More than the usual and definitely much more than I am comfortable with. I feel that I have lost my nudeness and thus become naked. I can’t write objectively about Indie, Seven, Adidas Boy, David and the lot because I am stuck on Adidas Boy. It’s the Adidas Boy side effect.

As such, I've decided to stop writing for a while. Stop ping-ing until I can clear this thing up and come up with some good piece of writing that is worthy of your time. All this might be compounded by the fact that I am extremely busy with work etc etc (don't mind me, these are mere excuses that I can pluck from my “I can’t think straight” tree).

My humble opinion? Don’t bloody bother reading my last two postings. Even I am not going to waste my time reading them.

Much love,
Nude, Not Naked


***
The only photo I will put in here is a close-up of my eyes. It is a precautionary measure - I will have some proof that this site and its contents belong to me, when Nude, Not Naked gets hijacked. Hahahaha - bloody thick skin.

People say the eyes are the windows to one’s soul. What do you see in mine?

 
posted by Otto
Permalink ¤