Friday, September 16, 2005,9:47 AM
Pheromones In Fifth Gear
Logic dictates that Seven and Adidas Boy to share at least one common trait. There HAD to be something, if anything that remotely linked these two different personalities.


***
Seven and I were lying in bed, watching TV during one of the weekends. We undressed and laid in bed naked. The only thing we wore was a necklace each. I snuggled closer to him and smelled his neck. It was surprisingly good. I could smell it on every part of his body. The back of his neck. His arms. I gently glided my nose, tasting his chest, moving slowly downwards. The smell was present very close to his skin and was particularly strong near his neck/ears area.

From that moment of discovery, I loved smelling Seven and took deep breaths of him whenever I could. Seven found it amusing that I really liked his sweaty smell. I did and I did not know why.

A similar thing happened one day when I was out for a 5 a.m. drive with Adidas Boy. He had finished work and we drove to his home, where he got changed. I was rolling on his bed while he changed into some clean clothes. After the long drive, we parked the car at the front of his gate.

We chatted about the usual things. Just before he left, I said I wanted to make sure he thinks about me for the rest of the day.

I lifted my right leg towards him. I ran my right toes gently, barely touching him. From his left knee, slowly upwards towards his crotch and then down his right leg. His trembled, his eyes wide opened. I smiled, leaned over and gave him a hug.

“Good bye, baby.” I said.

Wait a minute. Something smells. Quite literally, smelled. It is familiar, where have I smelled this before?

“Adidas Boy, are you using some kind of perfume?” I asked.

“No, you know I am not a big fan of perfume.” He replied.

How odd. Adidas Boy smelled exactly how Seven smelled whenever I drew close enough, when my nose touched their necks.

“Don’t move! Let me smell.” I said.

Adidas Boy was aroused. His ears and his back were his sensitive points and there I, smelling him to my heart’s content. He sat still in the car as I explored him further. I kissed his neck. He lifted my face towards him. We kissed, our tongues gliding against each other.



***
Ever wondered why you just like that someone, even when you met him a few second ago? Why you hate someone the minute you shook her hands?

Scientist discovered that attraction (for animals at least) is based on hormones secreted by the opposite sex, called pheromones. This is what attracts an elephant to his/her mate and your pet cat, Poppy to her mate, Tiger.

Scientist now believe that human are similarly attracted to a member of the opposite sex this way, using scents to determine who is a suitable and healthy sexual partner (to pass off your good genes).

Maybe Seven and Adidas Boy are vetted by my subconscious to be suitable and healthy sexual partner? If this is indeed true, then nature created human with a flaw called Love for I do not have a sexual relationship with either of these men because all three of us believed love can wait.

Ironic.
 
posted by Otto
Permalink ¤