Wednesday, September 21, 2005,12:09 PM
The Night We Were Kings
Eve placed a drinking mat on the edge of our table. Tapped it hard. She caught it as it flipped into the air. Eve smiled.

“I am bored.” Eve said.

I shook my shoulders. I looked around. It was an unusually quiet Friday night. Most of our friends were away for the weekend, for some sort of rave somewhere. Damn them for deserting us poor ticketless souls in KL.

“Let’s play King.” Eve suggested. Everyone at the table nodded in agreement. That would certainly pass the time fast quickly.

“No….” I said. I had my reservations. “You know what happened last time I played King.” I looked at Eve in the eye.


***
"It's easy. Whoever gets the KING gets to decide what the forfeit is."

A toast and a gulp later, the game started. There were six of us playing and Eve dealt the cards: Ace, Two, Three, Four, Five and King.


Dear readers: Take note that this game breaks boundaries set by our conventional society. Note also that it could only be played after one had a good number of drinks. I was quite sure I had about 4 vodka limes before the game started.

"Okay... I want Number One and Three to lick each other's tongue for 10 seconds..."

I held the Ace card and promptly got up. Indie had the Three card, so he stood up. How uncomfortable, I thought as I drew closer to him. I could smell his breathe under mine. Definitely beer. Our tongues slithered along each other for ten seconds as the three boys looked on intently.

Everyone at the table clapped. A rousing toast, a sip and cards were dealt. The "King" rubbed his hands gleefully at the evil thought of punishing the rest of us.

"Alright! Four planting kisses along Three's neck."

Eve had Four while another guy had Three. Following the instructions given, Eve planted kisses along the guy’s neck. Teasingly. Seductively. She was sure he developed a hard-on by the time she reached the base of his neck.

I had another sip of vodka lime. The cards were dealt again.

"Two kissing One's breast or chest!"

Everyone cheered at the table.

“I am One.” I said, then standing up. I adjusted my pink lace blouse slightly. Indie stood up and planted a small kiss on my left shoulder. The crowd booed. He chuckled.

“Eh that’s Otto, ok?” He said. “How to kiss such an ugly girl?”

“Good thing he didn’t kiss me anymore than that. I might turn more ugly.” I quipped.

Someone stood on the chair and raised his Heineken. Soon the boys stood on their chairs, giving a cheer that would put all Manchester United and Liverpool fans to shame.

Clink! Went the beer bottles and my vodka lime. The cards were dealt. Delighted, I held my first King.

“I want Four rub seductively against Two.” I said, rubbing my hands gleeful at my request.

Two guys stood up. The girls laughed. They refused to follow the request. The girls would not have it.

“You do, we do. You do, we do.” Eve said, batting her eyelids.

“Yeah, you get to see us girls kissing later.” I said, tempting them with a hope that they will be able to witness the fantasy of many men: Girls pleasuring themselves.

Mr. Four looked stressed and frustrated. We girls flashed innocent smiles. Hands akimbo, Mr. Four rubbed himself against his best mate. His face grimaced in protest. His friend closed his eyes, unable to bear the thought that another man was rubbing against his thighs.

4 sips of vodka lime, a new drink and card dealt.

"Five has to go the console and ask for a kiss from the DJ! Kissing passionately."

Slowly. Slowly. I looked into his eyes and smiled. Slowly I slid my tongue into his. Slowly he moved his against mine. We stood there for minutes. With music blasting through the speakers, all I felt was silence. His lips were so soft.



***
Unexpected. That is the only word that I can use to describe the first kiss. Unexpected. So soft, those lips of his. His gentle lips caressed against mine.

Kissing Adidas Boy felt so good, that it was almost painful. On more than one occasion under the stars on our drives around the city, tears would roll down my cheeks or his as our tongues met. And I do not know why.
 
posted by Otto
Permalink ¤